Aircraft For Sale
Lowest Time Falcon 100 in the world. 5,600 Total Hours Since New, All Maintenance Programs including factory engine MSP, Fresh “C” Inspection, TCAS-II 7.1, upgraded WAAS FMS, new interior, excellent maintenance and US ownership pedigree. Own the classic Ferrari of private jets!
Serial Number: 226, N365DE
- VERY LAST FALCON 100 EVER BUILT True Collector’s Item Ferrari of Light Jets
- NO THRUST REVERSERS – Preferable Configuration, Faster Time to Climb, Less Fuel**
- Lowest Total Time and Cycles in World – only 5,325 Hours Total Time Since Brand New.
- Fresh C check and TCAS-II version 7.1 and Garmin GDL-88 and Universal MFD July 2020.
- Only 3 Owners Since New, Same US Owner Past 24 Years.
- Brand New $200k+ Interior with All New Wood, Soundproofing and Headliner September 2020
- On Honeywell Factory Engine MSP Gold Program Since New
- Most Maintenance Since New by Falcon Factory, Duncan and West Star.
- Fresh Complete 12 year “C” Inspection with all Maintenance Up-to-Date by Phoenix Rising
- On CAMP * * No Damage or Incident History. Collins Fully Paid CASP Avionics Coverage
- Aircell ST-3400 Iridium Flight Phone (cabin and cockpit handsets).
- All Interior and Exterior Lights are LED incl. LED Nose Cone Recognition Illumination Lights. RVSM * ADS-B * EGPWS * Engine Fan Turbine Synch.
- Large Expanded Aft Baggage Modification. Freon Air Ground and Flight Function (R-134A).
- EROS Quick Donning Crew Oxygen Masks.
Aircraft Total Time: 5,325 Hours Since Brand New
Aircraft Total Landings: 5,097 Cycles/Landings Since Brand New
Honeywell TFE-731-2-1C, 3,230 Lbs. Take-off Thrust
4,200 Hr Core Zone Inspection (CZI) Overhaul Interval – 1,400 Hr. MPI (HSI) Hot Section Interval
LH Engine : S/N P73593Honey well MSP
5,325 Hrs. TT Since New, 4,794 Cycles Since New
2,461 Hrs. Since CZI / 1,740 Hrs. Remaining
1,184 Hrs. Since MPI / 222 Hrs. Remaining
RH Engine : S/N P7 3 603Honeywell MSP
5,275 Hrs. TT Since New, 4,794 Cycles Since New 2,512 Hrs. Since CZI / 1,628 Hrs. Remaining 1,145 Hrs. Since MPI / 215 Hrs. Remaining
Gross Weight: 19,300 lbs. - BOW: 11,992 lbs. – Useful Load: 7,308 lbs. Full Fuel: 5,912 lbs. (882 gallons). Payload with Full Fuel: 1,396 lbs.
“1C” Check 9/2020, Fresh “2A/2A+” Inspections 09/2022, Over $650,000 spent on this aircraft in past 2 years for maintenance, avionics upgrades and brand new interior including wood. On CAMP and fully paid Collins CASP.
Collins Proline II with FDS-85 5-tube EFIS:
Flight Director: Dual Collins FIS-85’s with 5 inch displays
Autopilot: Single Collins APS-80 Flight Control System and Autopilot
Radio Tuning: Dual Collins RTU-4210 upgraded Digital Radio Tuning Units
Comms: Dual Collins VHF-22C Comm Receivers with 8.33 channel spacing
Navs: Dual Collins VIR-32 Nav Receivers with FM immunity
FMS: Universal UNS-1EW with WAAS
MFD: Universal MFD with Traffic, Weather and TAWS Terrain
EGPWS: Universal Class A TAWS with Terrain Database
TCAS: Collins TCAS-II TTR-920 with Version 7.1 Software Just Upgraded
GPS/ADS-B: Garmin GDL-88 ADS-B In/Out with Flight Stream 210 Bluetooth for I-Pads
Transponders: Dual Collings TDR-94D Transponders with ADS-B Out Completed
ADF: Dual Collings TDR-94D Transponders with ADS-B Out Completed
DME: Dual Collins DME-42’s
Radar Altimeter: Single Collins ALT-55B with Dual DRI-55 Indicators
Weather Radar: Honeywell WXR-250A Color displayed on Universal MFD
CVR: Honeywell WXR-250A Color displayed on Universal MFD
ELT: Airtex ELT-406-2 with GPS Nav Interface
RVSM: Aeromech STC with Dual ISS ADDU’s
Audio Panels: Aeromech STC with Dual ISS ADDU’s
AOA: Aeromech STC with Dual ISS ADDU’s
Overall Matterhorn White with custom blue and gold accent stripes. Painted New in March of 2008. Just re-striped and full touch-up with Permaguard Paint Sealant applied. Always Hangered. Highly Polished Bright-work. Rated an 7.5/10. In excellent condition. New “N” Number just changed.
Brand New 2021. Completely redone seven passenger all new, cream leather fireblocked interior. Four Individual seats, 2 Forward facing and 2 Facing an aft 3-place couch in club configuration, belted folding cockpit jumpseat; Forward Deluxe LH/RH galleys w/hot coffee Mapcos and ample storage; Forward Potty with privacy curtains and door. All Cabinetry Refinished new in Medium Maple Real Wood Veneer; Dual pullout executive tables. BRAND NEW INTERIOR - NEW SUPER SOUNDPROOFING PACKAGE, ALL NEW HEADLINER, LED INTERIOR LIGHTING WITH 6 USB PORTS. Beautiful!