1993 Dassault Falcon 900B
Low Total Time, Very Well Equipped, Excellent Pedigree, Maintenance and Ownership History! Only One Global 500 Owner Since New!
- The large-cabin, trijet Falcon 900B stands alone in its class for performance, comfort and efficiency.
- More than 500 Falcon 900 series aircraft have been delivered, establishing an industry benchmark for longevity, durability, reliability and long-term value retention.
- Worldwide Capabilities that make it the leader in its class.
- The latest aerodynamic technology, advanced avionics, 3-engine safety and reliability and ultra-efficient design – it will take you places the competitors cannot, like short runways and hot- and-high airports.
- Comfortable 12/14 passenger cabin, long range of 4,500 miles, high speed cruise of 560+ mph and much lower cost of operation and fuel burn than its competitors.
2017 HondaJet HA-420, Serial Number 047, N470TW, $4.950 Million USD
Factory New, Ferry Time Only, Delivered March 1, 2017, Only the 36th HondaJet built and the 27th delivered from Honda Aircraft Company. HondaJet is the most Advanced Light Business Jet in the World. Period!!
Why Wait, Own This One Today! Fully Equipped with Speed Brakes, TCAS-I, All Factory Options. Silver Pearl Signature Exterior and Moonlight Gray Interior.
See All the information at www.mynewhondajet.com.
1995 Beechjet 400A
(Perfect Garmin 5000 Candidate!)
Serial Number RK-104, low total time: 6,520 hours, good engine times remaining, 4-tube Collins EFIS, upgraded FMS with GPS-4000, only 2 owners since new, good paint and interior, fresh inspections, very nice jet for a very low acquisition price.