1993 Dassault Falcon 900B
Low Total Time, Very Well Equipped, Excellent Pedigree, Maintenance and Ownership History! Only One Global 500 Owner Since New!
- The large-cabin, trijet Falcon 900B stands alone in its class for performance, comfort and efficiency.
- More than 500 Falcon 900 series aircraft have been delivered, establishing an industry benchmark for longevity, durability, reliability and long-term value retention.
- Worldwide Capabilities that make it the leader in its class.
- The latest aerodynamic technology, advanced avionics, 3-engine safety and reliability and ultra-efficient design – it will take you places the competitors cannot, like short runways and hot- and-high airports.
- Comfortable 12/14 passenger cabin, long range of 4,500 miles, high speed cruise of 560+ mph and much lower cost of operation and fuel burn than its competitors.
1995 Beechjet 400A
(Perfect Garmin 5000 Candidate!)
Serial Number RK-104, low total time: 6,520 hours, good engine times remaining, 4-tube Collins EFIS, upgraded FMS with GPS-4000, only 2 owners since new, good paint and interior, fresh inspections, very nice jet for a very low acquisition price.